subota, 3. kolovoza 2013.

Under your spell


Two weeks ago I had to go on a business trip to America.
It was my first time and since I'm from Europe flight was really, really long.
It's not like I have million impressions because it was really short trip and I had agenda I had to stricly follow.

But I can't shake the feeling it's absolutely different world than Europe.

Billboards promoting religions.
For example, there was a scientology billboard with a photo of a young girl inevitably evoking image of an alien with her appearance.

Water so undrinkable that now I understand why Evian is so popular and expensive. I can't imagine that so many people doesn't know the taste of WATER.

People are very strange. So friendly but, not really. They ask you how are you, but they really don't wanna know. They smile at you but only to get something from you. It's like they are all wearing this mask - positive and smiling mask.

I really didn't feel comfortable there.

Oh, there was one thing that blew me away! Everywhere we went, music waaaas soooooo GOOOOD. XX, Foster the People, Bag Raiders... So many bands I wouldn't hear here no matter what.

In honor of Portland and good music, I will put one music number from Desire - they are a musical act from Montreal and Portland, Oregon :)




                                  Having a nice cold beer on the terace of our hotel.


                          Having some popcorns with cheese and truffles. Yes. Really.




                               A night out in Portland. Looking for ocean and alcohol.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar